Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment
What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is a pretty exciting and new treatment to fight fat. The way it works is that fat is literally turned into liquid, which in turn is easily drained by the body. This has proven to be an extremely effective treatment method for our New Jersey patients looking to fight tough-to-lose fat, including along thighs, abdomen, flanks, and buttocks. However, there is no limit to where our treatment can be used.
What Can You Expect From an Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment?
Our fat cavitation treatments normally last anywhere from 25 – 30 minutes, and focus primarily on one part of the body. Several treatments are typically required (usually between 6 – 10); however, 72 hours must pass between sessions. These 72 hours allow the body’s natural filtration system to do the job of dispelling the liquidized fat.
Common questions patients have about our ultrasound cavitation treatments include:
- Is the treatment painful? No, this is a painless procedure, which is part of the reason it’s so popular (aside from being remarkably effective). Patients may experience a mild redness, however, that redness is rarely accompanied by any form of discomfort. Ultrasound cavitation is non-surgical, requires no cutting, no anesthesia, and will not leave any scars and permanent marks.
- How long is my recovery time? Almost all of our patients require no recovery time following each procedure. You should be able to carry about your day, immediately following the treatment.
- Does cavitation help me to lose weight? The purpose of ultrasound cavitation is to help reshape the body, not to be used as a weight loss treatment. However, as part of its performance, it serves to remove cellulite, preventing fat cells from recurring, thus it can be used in conjunction with other treatments and lifestyle changes for weight loss. Learn more now.
- How exactly does it work? Although fat is a substance, ultrasound cavitation causes an emulsification of this fat, which converts it into a substance easily eliminated through your urinary and lymphatic systems.
- How can I prepare for my treatment? Here at Jersey Laser Center, we recommend you drink at least 1.5 liters of water before and after the session. This intake of water will help to flush out the liquified fat. Maintaining healthy and regular exercise habits will also help your body process the fat.
Learn more about how ultrasound cavitation can help with weight loss now.
(c) Can Stock Photo